2021 edit: i no longer subscribe to or support the “all-natural” label. more here.
as promised, here is my update on my journey to becoming a rinse-only gal!
(don’t know what i’m talkin about? check out this post!)
i’ve gone 10 days without washing my hair! and boy, do i have the pictures to prove it. before i do that, i’ll run down what i’ve been doing….
– i didn’t wet my hair at all when i showered.
– i used a boar brush to help the oils get to the ends of my hair.
– i didn’t use dry shampoo.
– i used my fingers to get tangles out.
– i washed with a baking soda mix today, and followed with a heavily diluted acv rinse.
it really hasn’t been as bad as i thought for 10 days, but i mean.. it was GROSS. so gross. these pictures are from a couple hours ago before my first transition washing. yahoo! check it out:
i don’t think i’ve ever been so happy to wash my hair haha.
see you again may 23rd, baking soda! (well, at the earliest, that is. i’m gonna try to go longer!)
is anyone crazy enough to try this with me?! am i too crunchy for my own good? lol!