this is for all my readers that don’t love the OCM as much as i do, OR are looking for an easier/less time-consuming way to
naturally wash your face (completely understandable).
raw, organic honey will pair perfectly with absolutely EVERY skin type. no exaggerations here! EEEEVERY skin type.
so before you give up on natural skin care, try washing your face with honey!
you’re probably thinking, “why on earth would i put raw honey on my face?!”
well my friends, let me tell you:
- it’s great for every skin type
- it’s both moisturizing and drying. weird, but accurate. it’s moisturizing in that it will soak into your skin and leave it supple, soft and glowing. aaand it’s drying in that it will help get rid of existing blemishes and knock out unwanted oiliness.
- it’s antibacterial and antimicrobial (great for acne)
- it’ll help heal blemishes, scars, etc.
- it’s organic. duh. 😉
you HAVE to use raw, organic honey. if your honey has a usda seal on it like mine, perfect! if it says “raw” perfect! any other kind is processed and most likely cut with corn syrup. you don’t want that on your face!!
– wet your face
– get a small scoopful (about 1/3 a kitchen spoonful) of raw, organic honey (absolutely NO other kind) and rub it between your two hands (finger tips only)
– rub in circular motions onto your face for a couple minutes
– rinse with cool water OR let it sit for up to 15 minutes and then rinse with cool water
– DONE. seriously. it’s That easy!
has anyone else washed their face with honey? wanna try? let’s hear it!
i really should learn to post more flattering pictures of myself on the internet. you never know… lol.