being on the PBD, i eat a ton of fruits and veggies. my veggie scraps are frozen to make stock later, but what about my fruit peels?
well, my orange peels are almost always put to good use. and this is my favorite way!
an all-natural household cleaner! (and pssst – it’s SO EASY to make!)
- glass jar with secure lid
- orange peels (roughly 1 large orange for every 8 ounces your jar holds)
- raw acv
- patience (but only 10 days worth!)
- peel your oranges
- CRAM them into your jar. really stuff ’em in there
- pour enough acv into the jar to completely cover the peels
- seal your jar
- let sit on your counter for 10 days. turn upside down and shake EVERY day until the 10 days are up!
- after 10 days, strain the liquid out, and use as you would any household cleaner. putting it in a spray bottle would be great!
for this round, i only had a clean snapple bottle left over from matt…i clearly need more jars.
this stuff is pretty fantastic.
anyone used it? want to? let’s hear it!