in the spirit of the approaching 2016 year, i thought it’d be fun for us to swap our favorites for 2015!
please share whatever you’ve enjoyed from this last year so the rest of our community can learn more 🙂
this year has been a really great one! i’ve experimented with and shared so many recipes, learned so much from you, and even began the journey to start my own all-natural beauty line. (btw – i’m so super excited to go out for sale!)
here’s a list of my “DIY vs BUY” favorites that are definitely going to follow me into the next year –
- spirulina face mask
- jasmine & green tea face mist
- hemp lotion
- blush & bronzer
- rosemary hair rinses
- sulfur face masks (blemish buster; i swear)
- eyeshadow from bella mari in “cameo cream”(but i use it as a highlighter)
- inflora botanica – rose water & rosehip oil
- just a leaf organic tea in “china rose”
- honeybee gardens lipstick in “superstitious”
- josh rosebrook – “nourish” shampoo
- badger balm – tinted sunscreen & anti-bug balm
- blue corn naturals – raw beeswax candles
- 100% pure – caffeine bean eye cream
THANK YOU for your continued support. thank you for being a part of the green beauty, “crunchy” community. thank you for always supporting each other and sharing your stories and knowledge.
i couldn’t ask for better supporters.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, crunchies! all my love to you!
just a reminder – none of the links in the “purchased” category contain affiliates. click freely on anything i publish here on AE ❤