hey crunchies! maybe by the time you’re reading this, my journey to rome will have begun. i’ll be there for a week! what a dream. if you’ve been or live there, please PLEASE leave me some suggestions below!
in the spirit of travel, i thought i’d share my tips with you for carry-on friendly items. yes, i know i have my official tips and guidelines here from 2015… but those are more geared towards d.i.y.-ers. this time we’ll go over purchased items i’m taking with me that are all carry-on friendly.
i fly internationally at least once a month so i promise i’ve been through a ton of security checks and have never run into issues.
for the record, anything under 3.4 ounces will be “tsa-friendly” and you can throw it in a carry-on. that us-based guideline also conveniently works for mexico airport security.
anyway. here we go.
please note none of these are sponsored. these are just what i typically pack and am bringing to rome for a week.
- uncle harry’s toothpaste – 3 ounce jar
- repurposed toothpaste jar, filled with calia conditioner (i co-wash) – 3 ounces
- dr bronner’s liquid rose soap – 2 ounces
- badger active sunscreen spf 30 – 2.9 ounces
- josh rosebrook nutrient day cream spf 30 – 2 ounces
- clean well spray hand sanitizer – 1 ounce
- tsi-la roll-on perfume oil – 1/3 ounce
- my @kietabotanicals multi-use serum in a reused 1 ounce bottle (out for sale this fall but in an actual nice glass jar)
- north coast organics ‘death by lavender’ deodorant – 2.5 ounces
short and sweet post, but hopefully this gave you some ideas.
what are some travel-sized items you’ve found and bring with you? please share below and on instagram (@alexraye_ae)