by all means, buy a hair oil if you want to and if it works for you. i just needed a catchy title and that was my sad attempt. it also rings true though because price gouging customers in the green beauty industry drives me bonkers. but more on that later…
today i’m sharing my favorite hair oil that can go in any 2 ounce or 50 mL glass jar you have. i’ve found the droppers to be the best fit for hair use. AND – since it’s less than 2 ounces, you can take this through airport security.
this blend is a combination of the best oils i’ve come across either through buying and trying, or through reader and friend experiences.
please be sure to apply sparingly to DAMP hair for the best results.
FAVORITE HAIR OIL BLEND:
- 0.5 ounces ungurahua oil
- 0.5 ounces sacha inchi oil
- 0.5 ounces abyssinian oil
- 3 to 6 drops of essential oils
- i highly suggest: 3 drops lavender, 2 drops bergamont, 1 drop sandalwood
and where to purchase (no affiliates or anything of the sort; links only provided for reader ease):
- ungurahua – 4 ounces for $28.60
- sacha inchi – 4 ounces for $20.80
- abyssinian – 2 oz for $22 or 4 oz for $30 (who priced this?)
- essential oils – buy a brand you trust.
- ps – that blend i suggested smells like expensive things AND all 3 are great for scalp and hair!
*please note that the ungurahua doesn’t have the most amazing smell, but it has the most amazing hair results, hands down.
getting the 4 ounce versions of each ingredient allows you to make 8 bottles of hair oil. that’s a lot. maybe you can gift a few to your friends and family?
>> in any case, it’ll cost you between $10-$12 per bottle of hair oil. another brand sells their ONE ounce version of ungurahua hair oil for $175. yes, you read that correctly.
what are your favorite hair oil blends?