representation matters. representation in herbalism matters.
here is a small list of bipoc-owned herbal shops that i’ve combined from ones my herbalism school has put together and from who i follow on ig. some are owned by my fellow students – super cool!
no links provided are affiliates nor do i benefit in any way, shape, or form.
please leave your favorites in the comments, including your own shop. i’ll keep this updated.
- Sacred Vibes Apothecary – tinctures, tonics, teas
- The Herbal Scoop – site (not up yet) so contact her on ig HERE
- The Greenhouse Botanicals – tinctures & wellness support blends
- Pura Luna Women’s Apothecary (+ self-care products)
- Atabey Choreto Medicinals
- Harlem Roots – teas, tinctures, salves
- Wildfire Healing
- The Coffee Lady 31 – botanical coffee (+ herbs)
herbal-based skin & hair care: