welcome back! today we’re mixing up a super simple, gently exfoliating body scrub that doesn’t involve sugar or salt.
as always, no links provided are affiliates nor do i benefit in any way. they exist only to help guide you on sourcing from trusted brands.
- raspberry seed powder
- your favorite carrier oil (jojoba, almond, olive, etc.)
- optional – up to 1% essential oils, or clay, or butter, or ground oats, or flower petals, etc. get creative!
- in a clean, dry bowl, add 4 ounces or 1/2 cup of the finely ground walnut shell powder
- add 2 to 4 ounces or 1/4 to 1/2 cup of your favorite carrier oil and stir (will vary based on your desired consistency)
- add any optional ingredients, tweaking the recipe to get the perfect consistency
use on damp skin and rinse thoroughly. follow up with your favorite body oil or body moisturizer. store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
what will you add to your body scrub? what carrier oil will you use?
share your formulas below or with me on ig @_alexandraraye