wow… it’s been 3 years since i shared my beauty routine with you.
i don’t know about you, but i love seeing what other people use to take care of themselves. do you?
let’s dive in –
as always, nothing linked is an affiliate or benefits me in any way.
please share your current routines below! i really love to hear from you guys.
i use both shampoo and conditioner now, due to living in a very dry and very polluted environment. it is what it is.
- shampoo & conditioner – available in mexico
- shampoo available in the US
- conditioner available in the US
- hair/scalp moisture treatment – The Botanical Balm
- face wash – diy gel-to-milk cleanser
- face serum – The Botanical Dew
- face moisturizer – The Botanical Balm
- face mask – green papaya powder mixed with water
- body balm – The Botanical Balm
this hasn’t changed much, if at all, over the last few years.
- schmidt’s – geranium
- i was using the lavender but my stank would come through before i left the office
we all know tsi-la is my ride or die, but here in mexico, sandovalis has stolen my heart!
i’ve switched to exclusively using Zoya. they’re 10-free and vegan – rejoice! but, i buy off amazon. sometimes it’s $1 cheaper per bottle, but i’m just amazon-loyal to be honest.
i don’t really wear much. i’m contemplating getting my eyebrows microbladed, and if i do, i will probably stop wearing makeup completely. if you’ve had your eyebrows microbladed, please DM me your experience! @alexraye_ae
- concealer – i mix two
- eye shadow – root pretty pressed shadow in “rosewood”
- eyebrow pencil – mineral fusions eye pencil in “rough”
- yes, i know it’s not for eyebrows but this is the only shade that matches my hair and doesn’t look weird on my face. suggestions are welcome.
i’m still taking the same supplements that a nutritionist advised to me.
don’t forget to share what’s a part of your current routine!